Halloween Chalkboard Art Sign
Skill Level: Beginner
- Chalkboard Sign
- Plain white chalk
- Bistro Chalk marker – fluorescent orange, violet and white - Marvy®/Uchida
- Deco Just Glitter – gold
- DecoColor® Paint Marker Fine – silver
Instructions for Halloween Chalkboard Art Sign
- Cover the board with plain white chalk and wipe off with dry towel.
- Write your message with the Bistro Chalk Markers. If you make a mistake, wipe away with water, allow to dry, and write again.
- Use your Deco Just Glitter in gold to the webs so that they sparkle.
- Go over the spider design (or draw a spider) with the DecoColor® Paint Marker Fine in silver.
- Add ribbon so that you can hang.
Created By: Simone Collins
|DIY lover who will try anything twice (as long as it doesn't involve glitter.) Amateur lettering artist and doodler.|