Easy Photo Ornament
- Photo one inch smaller than the size of the ornament
- Glass Ornament
- DecoColor Paint Marker – fine, gold
- Ribbon (optional)
- Roll photo around pencil or chopstick with the image on the outside of the roll.
- Slide rolled photograph into the glass ornament carefully.
- Use the pencil or chopstick to move the photograph into place.
- Using the DecoColor Paint Marker, write the year or a message on the ornament. Let dry.
- Add ribbon if desired.
Created By: Simone Collins
|DIY lover who will try anything twice (as long as it doesn't involve glitter.) Amateur lettering artist and doodler.|