Floral Wreath Custom Kitchen Towel
Skill Level: Beginner
- Cotton kitchen towel
- DecoColor Fabric Markers, various colors
- Piece of cardboard
Instructions for Floral Wreath Custom Kitchen Towel:
- Pre-wash your towel. Do not use fabric softener.
- Using a bowl or template, draw a circle in the bottom, center of your towel using a pencil. This will be the guide for your wreath.
- When using the DecoColor Fabric Marker, you should depress the tip of the marker on a piece of scrap paper first to get the ink started. Make sure to shake the marker well with the cap on. If you feel your marker getting dry while you are using it, you can depress again on a piece of scrap paper. While using with this marker, do not depress the tip.
- Start with one type of flower and draw three of them around the circle guide. It is easiest to start with your largest flower designs.
- Add more flowers, again working in threes of the same design around the wreath.
- When you feel as though you have enough floral elements, using the green DecoColor Fabric Marker, go over any pencil lines that remain from your guide.
- Fill in around the wreath with leaves where necessary.
- Allow your towel to dry for an hour. Then heat set by placing a piece of cloth over your design and ironing it on a low setting.
Created By: Simone Collins
|DIY lover who will try anything twice (as long as it doesn't involve glitter. Amateur lettering artist and doodler.|