Glitter Paper Card
Designed By: Dave Velez
Crafting Time: 1 hrs
Drying Time: 20 minutes
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Marvy®/Uchida Bistro Chalk Marker, item#480 - Green
- Marvy®/Uchida Bistro Chalk Marker, item#480 - Yellow
- Impression/Obsession cling stamp
- Apple Pie Memories Acrylic Block
- Azalea Stardreams Cardstock
- Lime Metallic Stardreams layer
- Coredinations Glitter Silk Paper
- Place cling stamp on the acrylic block. Using the yellow marker, ink up the flower. Using the green marker, ink the stem and leaf.
- Stamp image on glitter paper; applying firm pressure, making sure the stamp does not shift. If the image does not transfer completely, use markers directly on the paper to fill in blank spots.
- Assemble card using Marvy Mini Glue Tape:
a. Layer stamped piece on top of the green layer.
b. Tape layered piece to the face of the card.
c. Tape text layer to the inside of the card.
Created By: Dave Velez
|Uchida of America Design Team|