Designed By: Cindy Smith
Skill Level: Beginner
- Unfinished Wood Recipe Box
- Marvy® DecoColor Acrylic Paint markers (Red, Yellow and Green)
- Marvy® LePlume II Marker - Black
- Marvy® Clever Lever Mega Craft Punch® - Shipping Tag
- Yellow and White Cardstock
- Marvy® Garden'n'Craft 15mm broad tip - White
- Paint the unfinished wood Box with white Garde'n'Craft paint marker; allow paint to dry.
- Cut out the strawberry templates and trace the large strawberry on the left front side of box lightly with a pencil. Trace the pencil line with the DecoColor Acrylic Red marker and fill inside; allow paint to dry. Trace the small strawberry overlapping the large one, and color inside with the DecoColor Acrylic Red marker.
- After strawberries are dry, make small seeds with the DecoColor Acrylic Yellow marker and draw a star for the strawberry leaves with the DecoColor Acrylic Green marker.
- Using a ruler, mark a line approximately 3/4” from the bottom of the box and 1/2” wide. Fill inside area with the DecoColor Acrylic Yellow marker; allow paint to dry.
- Write the word “Recipes” with a Black LePlume II marker and use the DecoColor Acrylic Red marker to make small dots on each side.
- Trace a blank 4” x 6” recipe card on the top of the box and fill in with the DecoColor Acrylic Red marker; allow paint to dry. Cut the recipe card down by 3/4” on both sides and trace it again on the top lightly with a pencil. Trace the pencil line with a DecoColor Acrylic Green marker.
- Cut a piece of yellow cardstock slightly smaller than the small recipe card and adhere to the box inside the green traced line. Trace the small strawberry pattern on the right side of the cardstock and fill in with the DecoColor Acrylic Red marker; allow paint to dry. Draw seeds and the leaves as in step 3.
- Print the words “From my Kitchen” on a small piece of white cardstock. Trim down into a strip and use the Shipping Tag Punch for decorative ends. Adhere to the left side of the yellow cardstock.
Created By: Cindy Smith
|Uchida of America Design Team|