Love Ya Mug - PROJECT
Crafting Time: 1 hour
Drying Time: 15 minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
- DecoColor® 200 - gold, yellow, brown, orange
- DecoColor® Remover
- White ceramic mug
- Transfer paper
- Paper towel
- Love Ya Mug Template
Instructions for Love Ya Mug Project:
- Wash mug with soap and water to rid of any dust or fingerprints. Let it dry
- Print out the pattern and use transfer paper to add design to mug.
- Fill in the large flower with yellow, medium flower with orange and small flower with brown. Let it dry for a couple of minutes. Then fill in the center of the large and medium flower with brown. The small flower fill in the center with yellow. Don't completely fill in the center. Leave a little of the ceramic showing at the edges. Let this dry. If you make any mistakes, use the DecoColor® Remover and a paper towel.
- Once the flower is dry, use the gold to add dots in the middle of the flower. Add three dot clusters around the flowers.
- Fill in the letters using brown.
Note: Hand wash decorated mugs.