Coloring Book Ornament
Skill Level: Beginner
- Coloring Book Page
- Color-In Water Color Pencils
- Color-In Water In Brush
- Wooden Ornament, the shape is optional.
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- Ribbon, optional
Instructions for Coloring Book Ornament
- Color your image using the Color-In Water Color Pencils. Blend your colors using the Color-In Water In Brush.
- Once your image is colored, allow it to dry completely.
- Using Mod Podge and a foam brush, apply the glue to the front of the wooden ornament and back of the coloring book image. Smooth out the image on to the ornament.
- Use the Mod Podge to cover the top of the ornament and seal it. I chose to use Glitter Mod Podge but any variety will work.
- Allow to dry completely and add ribbon if desired.
Created By: Simone Collins
|DIY lover who will try anything twice (as long as it doesn't involve glitter. Amateur lettering artist and doodler.|