Skill Level: Beginner
Instructions for Emoji T-shirt:
- Place the printed emoji image inside the pre-washed T-shirt with cardboard behind the image. The cardboard will keep the ink from bleeding to the back of the shirt.
- Using the Fabric Marker, trace over the design completely.
- You can remove the image once you’ve traced, but leave the cardboard in place.
- Fill in the image completely with the Fabric Marker.
- Finished, no heat setting is required.
Created By: Simone Collins
|DIY lover who will try anything twice (as long as it doesn't involve glitter.) Amateur lettering artist and doodler.|