Chalkboard Home Décor Sign
Skill Level: Beginner
- Bistro Chalk Markers, White
- Wood Piece, 4” circle
- Chalkboard Paint
- Foam Brush
Instructions for Chalkboard Home Décor Sign
- Write or print out your design on a piece of copy paper.
- Using the pencil, scratch lead on to the backside of the design.
- Paint the wood piece with the chalkboard paint using the foam brush.
- Once the paint is dry, attach your design to the wood piece using tape.
- Using the pencil trace over your design to transfer it to the wood piece.
- Remove the paper. Using the traced lines, go over the design using the Bistro Chalk Marker in white.
- Allow paint to dry. Add a second coat if necessary for the desired look.
- If necessary for your desired look, go over the design a couple of times.
Created By: Simone Collins
|DIY lover who will try anything twice (as long as it doesn't involve glitter. Amateur lettering artist and doodler.|