Easy Watercolor Paint Splattered Apron
Skill Level: Beginner
- Fabri Ink
- Blank white apron
- Marvy Fabric Marker
- Place a piece of cardboard underneath the apron in order to keep the paints from bleeding through to your work surface.
- Mix your Fabri Ink and water using 15 drops of ink in your Color In Water In Brushes.
- Squeeze your brush over the apron in order to let the paint drip. Move around as the paint falls. You can also flick the paint for another effect.
- Allow the splatters to dry completely. You can speed up the drying using a hairdryer.
- Using a black Marvy® Uchida Fabric Marker, add your name.
Created By: Simone Collins
|DIY lover who will try anything twice (as long as it doesn't involve glitter.) Amateur lettering artist and doodler.|