Father's Day Tie Cup
Designed By: Uchida Staff
Crafting Time: 30 min
Drying Time: 15 min
Skill Level: Beginner
- Ceramic cup
- DecoColor® Broad point, item #300-S10 -light blue
- DecoColor® fine point, item #200-S3 - blue, silver
- DecoColor® fine point, item #140-S1 - black
- DecoColor® Remover
- Wash cup with soap and water to remove any oils and dust. Let it dry completely.
- Draw design on the cup with a pencil. Draw the image at least 1/2" or more below the rim of the cup. So that there is enough room for dad's lips and it does not touch the artwork.
- Draw a lot of blue dots within the tie. Allow it to dry for a couple of minutes.
- Fill in the tie with light blue. Go around the blue dots. Let this dry.
- Take the silver and dot the center of the blue dots. Let the cup dry for 10 minutes.
- Outline the tie with black and also outline the blue dots.
- Take the fine DecoColor® black and write your message to dad on the other side.
- Let it dry completely overnight and then hand wash it with mild soap.