Crystal Heart Shoes
Designed By: Uchida Staff
Crafting Time: 1 HOUR
Skill Level: Beginner
- East Crystal applicator
- (2) 1 x 42 Textile Crystals - Light Siam – ECR-H1227
- Erasable fabric marker - lavender
- Canvas shoes
All measurements are in inches.
- Stuff a cloth into the canvas shoe to make it stiff. Draw two hearts on the front tip of the shoes using the erasable fabric marker. The largest heart should be about one inch wide and the smaller one about ¾” wide.
- Start from the bottom of the heart shape. Press down on the applicator and apply crystal. Go all around the heart. The largest heart should use about 19 crystals.
- Repeat step three with the smaller heart shape. It should use about 12 crystals.
- Place a piece of cotton cloth over the heart crystals. This is to protect the crystal from the iron.
- Set your iron to high. Press the iron on the hearts and let it heat up for 30 seconds. Remove the iron and let it cool down. Now it is ready to wear.