Cosmic Lunch Tote
Crafting Time: 2 HOUR
Drying Time: 1 HOUR
Skill Level: Beginner
- Plain Lunch Tote
- Marvy Uchida Puffy Velvet Markers: Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Blue, Coral Pink, Orange, Pale Violet, Light Teal, Light Blue, Blue, Pink, Yellow
- Marvy Uchida Deco Just Glitter Fabric Markers: Gold, Silver
- Marvy Uchida Fashion Fabric Markers: Neon Orange, Neon Pink, Lime, Violet, Lemon, Magenta, Sky Blue, Orange
- Marvy Uchida Embossing Heat Tool
- Iron plain lunch tote on medium.
- Insert a folded empty cardboard box inside the lunch tote to make the fabric taught.
- Shake Marvy Uchida Puffy Velvet Markers well. Doodle designs on 2 of the sides of the tote using all 3 kinds of Marvy Uchida Fabric Markers and let dry.
- Then turn the box and doodle all over the other two sides of the lunch tote and let dry.
- Gently puff up the doodles drawn with the Marvy Uchida Puffy Velvet Markers using the Marvy Uchida Embossing Heat Tool. Be sure to keep the heat tool moving in a circular motion about 3 inches above the surface and let cool without touching just after colors have puffed!
Created By: Modern Surrealist Marisa Pawelko
|Uchida of America Design Team|