Wood Slice Refrigerator Magnets Tutorial
- Birch Wood Tags from Walnut Hollow
- Chalkboard Paint, grey
- DecoColor Paint Marker, fine point white
- Hot Glue
Instructions for Wood Slice Magnets
- Paint the wood tags with the grey chalkboard paint and allow to dry for one hour.
- Using the DecoColor Paint Marker, write your phrases on the wood tags, allow to dry one hour.
- Add a magnet to the back of each tag using a hot glue gun.
Created By: Simone Collins
|DIY lover who will try anything twice (as long as it doesn't involve glitter.) Amateur lettering artist and doodler.|