Spider Sucker Punch
Skill Level: Beginner
- Marvy® Clever Lever Mega Craft Punch-Scalloped Circle
- Marvy® Clever Lever Jumbo Craft Punch-Scalloped Oval
- Marvy® Clever Lever Craft Punch- circle
- Marvy® Long Reach Punch- 1/8”
- Marvy® Deco Just Glitter- Silver
- Marvy® Puffy Velvet Markers- Pale Violet, Black
- Marvy® Le Plume Marker – black
- Marvy® Metallic Ink Pad- Violet
- Toner™ Plastics Purple Hemp
- Cardstock- Black, Purple
- Rubber Stamp- Zig Zag pattern
- Approx 6” of thin purple ribbon
- Punch two large circles from the black cardstock. Punch one oval from the purple cardstock. Stamp zig-zag pattern across one of the circles with the metallic ink pad. Allow to dry. Use the purple puffy marker to draw dots in between the zig-zag lines. With the silver glitter pen, line edges of circle and oval.
- Punch two circles from the white cardstock. Use the black puffy marker to draw pupils. Adhere to an oval for face and use le plume marker for the mouth.
- Follow manufacturers instructions to heat puffy details. Adhere oval to circle with the paper adhesive.
- Cut four strands of purple hemp to lengths of 5” each. Punch holes in both large circles at sides of Spider for legs. Loop and tie hemp for legs and to join circles together.
- Tie purple ribbon in a bow and adhere to spider with a glue dot. Place Sucker inside.
Created By: Melony Bradley
|Uchida of America Design Team|