Super Simple Chalkboard Ornament
Designed By: Simone Collins
Skill Level: Beginner
- Wood ornament
- Easy Chalkboard Marker, black
- Bistro Chalk Markers, red, green, and white
- Plain white chalk
- Ribbon, optional
Instructions for Super Simple Chalkboard Ornament
- Use your Easy Chalkboard Marker to add a chalkboard finish to your wooden ornament. Allow it to dry.
- Condition your chalkboard surface by taking a plain piece of white chalk and covering the surface. Wipe off with a plain paper towel.
- Design your sentiment using a pencil first, lightly.
- Trace over your design using the Bistro Chalk Markers. Allow it to dry.
- Add ribbon if desired.
*The Bistro Chalk Marker is not permanent on this ornament. You can choose to change the message from year to year or make a permanent version with a DecoColor Paint Marker.
Created By: Simone Collins
|DIY lover who will try anything twice (as long as it doesn't involve glitter.) Amateur lettering artist and doodler.|