Hexagon Patterned Tote
Designed By: Uchida Staff
Crafting Time: 2 hours
Skill Level: Beginner
All measurements are in inches.
- Print hexagon pattern and cut it out.
- Flatten tote and start your pattern at the upper right. Draw six hexagon shapes in a line from top to bottom. The flat ends should be facing top and bottom. Leave a ¼ inch gap between each shape. Then draw five shapes next to it, then four, three, two, and one. All with a ¼ inch gap around it. The pattern will look like a honeycomb.
- The first row on the right start with yellow, then fluorescent light blue and then red. Finish the row with the same color pattern. The second row start with red, then yellow, and then fluorescent light blue. Start the third row with fluorescent light blue, then red, then yellow. For the rest of rows four, five, and six, repeat the colors combination from rows one, two, and three. Allow colors to dry.
- Reapply color if you would like it more vibrant. Allow it to dry for 30 minutes.
- Lastly, outline each hexagon shape with black. Then use the blue to make little dash marks in the center of the gaps. Go around all the shapes.