Canvas Chalk Board Art
Designed By: Uchida Staff
Crafting Time: 30 minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
- Three 5” x 5” canvases
- Chalk paint spray
- Marvy®/Uchida Bistro Chalk Marker – fluorescent light blue, fluorescent pink, fluorescent violet, white
- Painters tape
- Cover work area with newspaper.
- Wrap painters’ tape around the edges of the canvas. Place canvases on newspaper and spray with chalk paint.
- Write “love” in fluorescent pink, “faith” in fluorescent light blue, and “hope” in fluorescent violet.
- Add decorative borders using white. Hearts and lines for “love”, double lines with a line for “faith”, and dot with a line for “hope”.