Skill Level: Beginner
- Worn jeans
- DecoFabric™ item #222 - red or white (optional for white checkered pattern)
- Fabric Brush Marker item #722 - black
- Tracing paper
- Towel or cloth
- Print out a template. Enlarge or reduce pattern according to your jean size.
- Trace pattern onto jeans. The larger pattern for the knee area and the smaller one for the ankle area.
- Start with black and fill in the spaces skipping every other one to form a checkered pattern. Then fill in the other spaces with red. You can switch the red for another color if you prefer.
- Let it dry for a couple of hours
- Place cloth or towel on top of the artwork. Set iron to the recommended temperature of the jeans. Then iron for at least 15 minutes to set the paint.