Let It Snow Handmade Card
Skill Level: Beginner
- Rubber Stamp
- Black Stazon Ink Pad
- White Ink Pad
- Cardstock – blue, white, black
- Color In Markers
- Color In Water In Brush - fine
- Snow Marker
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Dimensional Adhesive
Instructions for Let It Snow Handmade Card:
- Cut blue cardstock to 5.5” x 8.5” and score at 4.25” for the card base.
- Cut two white cardstock pieces
a. 4.25” x 3.5”
b. 2” x 3.25”
- Cut black cardstock to 2.75” x 3.75”.
- Stamp your image on the smallest white piece of cardstock in Black StazOn Ink.
- Stamp the same image on black with white ink.
- Color your image with Color In Markers using the Color In Water In Brush to watercolor. Allow to dry.
- Add Snow Marker to your dried image and heat with the Embossing Heat Tool until it puffs. Add more if necessary.
- Attach images together and add ribbon.
- Secure image to card base with dimensional adhesive.
Created By: Simone Collins
|DIY lover who will try anything twice (as long as it doesn't involve glitter.) Amateur lettering artist and doodler.|