Easter Bunny Painted Easter Eggs
- Wood Easter Eggs
- DecoColor® Fine Point Paint Marker, light blue
- Snow Marker
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Using the DecoColor® Fine Point Paint Marker, draw a simple Easter bunny with just two circles and ears. Allow to dry.
- Go over your bunny design one more time to ensure the color is as vibrant as possible. Allow to dry.
- Using a Snow Marker, add a tail to the bunny. Be sure to add plenty of snow marker to ensure the fluffiest tail.
- Take the Embossing Heat Tool and heat the area with the Snow Marker which will puff the tail.*
Tip: Rest the egg in a toilet paper roll so that you can heat safely without burning your fingertips.
Created By: Simone Collins
|DIY lover who will try anything twice (as long as it doesn't involve glitter.) Amateur lettering artist and doodler.|