The Snow Maker is a paper and fabric marker that puffs up after being heated. This marker can be used to create unique puffy apparel on t-shirts, canvas, or denim. The markers can also be used to craft on paper. Ink is water-based, acid-free, odorless, and lightfast.
- Heat tool required
- Creates a velvety texture when heated.
- Acid-free, Odorless, Lightfast.
- Best if applied to prewashed fabrics
- Shake well before each use.
- Dry for about 20~30 minutes.
- Heat with Heat tool. Hair drier not recommended.
- Do not overheat.
- For fabric, wash on delicate cycle. Use mild detergent
- Line Dry
- Keep capped when not in use
- Water-based pigmented ink.
- Iron around artwork. Do not iron directly.
- Writes on most fabrics
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
- Item# 1022S
T-shirts, canvas bags, canvas shoes, denim and paper.
- Draw image.
- Let ink dry @ 20~30 minutes before heating to achieve a uniform effect.
- After you let it completely dry heat it up with a Heat Tool. It should start puffing up. Do not rub after puff up effect is achieved.
I have not used these products yet but I am sure they are fine!
Flowed easily. Liked the effects.