The Snow Maker is a paper and fabric marker that puffs up after being heated. This marker can be used to create unique puffy apparel on t-shirts, canvas, or denim. The markers can also be used to craft on paper. Ink is water-based, acid-free, odorless, and lightfast.
- Heat tool required
- Creates a velvety texture when heated.
- Acid-free, Odorless, Lightfast.
- Best if applied to prewashed fabrics
- Shake well before each use.
- Dry for about 20~30 minutes.
- Heat with Heat tool. Hair drier not recommended.
- Do not overheat.
- For fabric, wash on delicate cycle. Use mild detergent
- Line Dry
- Keep capped when not in use
- Water-based pigmented ink.
- Iron around artwork. Do not iron directly.
- Writes on most fabrics
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
- Item# 1022S
T-shirts, canvas bags, canvas shoes, denim and paper.
- Draw image.
- Let ink dry @ 20~30 minutes before heating to achieve a uniform effect.
- After you let it completely dry heat it up with a Heat Tool. It should start puffing up. Do not rub after puff up effect is achieved.
How to video:
I used this on my Christmas cards this year and it was a breeze just make a mark and take heat to it and magically it grows so many ideas to use with from valentines, or even flowers…awesome fun
This seems to be the same as white Liquid Appliqué. When I first purchased it, I didn’t realize it needed to be heated. This is another factor that makes it the same as the Liquid Appliqué. It IS perfect for things like beer foam or lambs wool but not as good for snow.
I have not used these products yet but I am sure they are fine!