How To Watercolor a Rose With Markers
Using our Color In or Le Plume II markers, you can paint your own watercolor roses using this simple technique. You will need a Color In Water In Brush to grab your colors and start painting. The easy to use water brush makes controlling the ink a breeze.
You Will Need -
- Le Plume II Markers (water-based markers)
- Color In Water In Brush
- Watercolor Paper
- A palette or non-pourous material to use as a palette
- Lay some color on to your palette by making marks with your markers.
- Using your Color In Water In Brush, pick up some color from the palette. Be careful not to squeeze the brush.
- Lay brush flat on paper and with a squiggly motion, create the petals of the rose. Just keep practicing. Every rose will look different and that's ok. To create the wreath, the roses should be a variety of sizes and shapes.
Here's a video to show you just how it's done.
Bold Commerce Collaborator