All American Piggy Bank
Crafting Time: 1 hour
Drying Time: 1 hour
Skill Level: Beginner
- Marvy® DecoColor® Broad point - red, blue
- Marvy® DecoColor® Fine point - black
- Marvy® DecoColor® Remover
- Porcelain piggy bank
- Cover table with newspaper.
- Wipe Piggy Bank with a damp cloth to remove any dust, lint or oils.
- With a pencil, draw a line around the face of the pig. Go from ear base to ear base.
- Then draw a midline dividing the piggy into a top half and bottom half.
- Draw three stars on each side of the piggy on the top half.
- For the bottom half, draw about 1-inch width stripes from the midline to the bottom of the piggy. Go All around the piggy.
- Fill in the top of the piggy with DecoColor® blue. Avoid coloring in the stars. Then color in every other stripe red. If you make a mistake, use the DecoColor® remover to erase it.
- Color the inner ear and the tip of the tail with red.
- Draw black eyes and nose hole. Let it dry.