JEWEL PICKER - DOUBLE ENDED
Picking up small jewels is hard, even with tweezers. The Double Ended Marvy® Jewel Picker is an easy way to pick up tiny jewels, beads, rhinestones, gems, glitter, confetti, punch outs, and more. It is a great tool for jewelry making, beading, scrapbooking, paper crafts, and nail art. The green end is for larger pieces while the red end is for smaller pieces. This jewel picker takes the struggle out of jewelry making
- Marvy® Jewel Picker will lose adhesion by catching dusts and oils.
- To regain its adhesion, just roll the tip on adhesive tape. This will pick up any dust and oils on the tip.
- To lessen its tackiness, touch the tip with your finger tips. This will add oil to the tip. If the tip looses it tackiness completely and using the adhesive tape to remove it does not work, then use an ultra fine sandpaper to rub off any dust and objects. This should recover its tackiness.
How to use
- Separate the objects so it will be easy to select.
- Lightly press the tacky tip of the Jewel picker on to the object until it adheres to it.
- Carefully place the object on to the desired area of your project.
Like using to very much.
I love this pickup tool..easy to use and clean of glue gets on the tips
And the double sided is my forever go to..
After about an hour the small end lost its ability to pick up anything! I looked at the end with a magnifying mirror. The metal point was showing....no more pink cap! What I was thrilled about for about 60 minutes came to a disappointing end. Now I need to go back to friends that I had already recommended product to. ☹️