Picking up small jewels is hard, even with tweezers. The Marvy® Jewel Picker is an easy way to pick up tiny jewels, beads, rhinestones, gems, glitter, confetti, punch outs, and more. This jewel picker takes the struggle out of adding tiny details to your projects and increases the fun.
- Marvy® Jewel Picker will lose adhesion by catching dust and oils.
- To regain its adhesion, just roll the tip on adhesive tape. This will pick up any dust and oils on the tip.
- To lessen its tackiness, touch the tip with your fingertips. This will add oil to the tip. If the tip loses it tackiness completely and using the adhesive tape to remove it does not work, then use an ultra-fine sandpaper to rub off any dust and objects. This should recover its tackiness.
How to use
- Separate the objects so it will be easy to select.
- Lightly press the tacky tip of the Jewel picker on to the object until it adheres to it.
- Carefully place the object on to the desired area of your project.