Blue Orange Bowl
Learn how to use paint markers on ceramic dishes to create your own, amazing, creative dish set! Start with a DIY painted bowl and add you your custom dishware collection from there.
Designed By: Uchida Staff
Crafting Time: 1 hr 30 min
Drying Time: 20 min
Skill Level: Beginner
- DecoColor® fine tip, item# 200 - orange, light blue, blue, black
- DecoColor® Remover
- Ceramic bowl - square or circular
- Paper towel
- Wash the bowl with soap and water to rid of any dust or fingerprints. Let it dry.
- Starting at the top, with a pencil, lightly draw a 1" x 1/4" rectangle and go around the whole bowl. You might have to adjust the size of the rectangle to fit the bowl. Repeat pattern going down the bowl. Up to four rectangles down.
- Starting at the top fill in one rectangle Blue and the one next to it in light blue. Alternate the colors going around the top. Let it dry before going to next row.
- Go to the next row and fill in the Orange under the light blue. Skip every other one with the orange. Repeat orange color for the next row down. Fill orange under a white space. This should look like a checkerboard pattern.
- For the last row, repeat the blue and light blue pattern. Make sure that they are the alternate colors on top. So if blue is on top then light blue should be on the bottom.