EASY CHALKBOARD MARKER
- For use on paper, terra cotta, and wood.
How to use:
1. Mask off the area.
2. Paint with chalkboard marker.
3. Allow it to dry. Then apply another coat.
4. Carefully remove tape when dry.
- After chalkboard surface is created: Season chalkboard surface first by applying Marvy® Bistro Chalk Marker ink all over it. Allow ink to dry and then wipe it off with a damp cloth. Now it is ready to be written on with your Marvy® Bistro Chalk Marker or chalk.
- To remove chalk or chalk marker ink, wipe it off with a damp cloth.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Nice marker. Would buy again.