DecoFabric markers are the ideal tool for fabric use. These are the best fabric markers for making gifts, costumes, and personalized attire. DecoFabric marker's medium tip gives you the ability to add detail to your creation. Heat setting with an iron is recommended. Fabric marker is acid-free, non-toxic, odorless and lightfast.
- Keep capped when not in use
- Item# 223
HOW TO ACTIVATE AND USE
- Before shaking, point tip up and depress it to release pressure.
- Place cap on tightly and shake marker with the tip side up.
- Remove cap and gently depress the tip up and down on paper until the ink starts flowing into the nib. Now it is ready to write with.
- Apply to pre-washed fabrics
- Shake well with cap on before each use.
- Test on inconspicuous area first.
- Dry flat overnight.
- Heat set with iron according to fabrics ironing temperature recommendations.
- Wash/dry on delicate cycle. Use mild detergent
- Adult supervision is recommended when used by children
white, black, red, blue, green, yellow, brown, orange, violet, light blue
Good for marking, drawing and writing on light and dark colored fabrics.
Test product in an inconspicuous area first before applying it fully. Or apply it to a similar material before using it on the actual project.