Labeled Wine Glass
Designed By: Uchida Staff
Skill Level: Beginner
- Marvy®/Uchida Bistro Chalk marker fine point item #482 - White
- Marvy®/Uchida Bistro Chalk marker broad point item# 480 - fluorescent blue, fluorescent pink
- Marvy®/Uchida Clever Lever Mega Craft Punch - scalloped oval
- Chalkboard contact paper - black
- Wine or champagne glasses
- Punch out scalloped ovals from the black contact paper. Position label and adhere to glass.
- Make dots in the center of each scallop with the fluorescent blue chalk marker. Allow it to dry. Do the same to the other glass with fluorescent pink.
- Add white dots in the center of the blue dots. Allow this to dry. do the same for the pink dot one.
- Write your name using the fine point white chalk marker.
NOTE: You can wipe off any mistakes with a damp cloth.