Happy Holiday Card
Designed By: Uchida Staff
Crafting Time: 30 minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
- Snow marker
- Cardstock - red and white cardstock
- Cardstock - Tan, beige or light brown
- Ribbon - red and black plaid pattern
- Le Plume Permanent - white
- Le Pen permanent fine point - black
- Clever lever Extra jumbo, Jumbo and Super Jumbo Craft Punches - snowflake punches
- Marvy® Corner Punch - rounded
- Ink Pad - brown
- Plastic bag
- Heat tool
- Mounting Tape
All measurements are in inches.
- Cut red cardstock to 8.5" x 6.5". Fold in half to make a 4.25" x 6.5" card. Ball up the plastic bag and dab it on the ink pad. Then start dabbing it on the card to distress it. Let it dry.
- Cut tan cardstock to 7.5" x 5.5" and round the corners with Marvy® Corner punch. Use Le Plume white to draw a white border around it. Then write "Happy Holidays" with white on the upper left. Add shadow to the letters with Le Pen black.
- Cut ribbon about 6". Glue ribbon across the bottom 1/3 of the tan paper. Fold over to the back the ribbon end and glue. Glue this card in the center of the red card.
- Punch out one of each size of the snowflake. Paint the snowflake with the snow marker. Let it dry and then puff it up with the heat tool. Cut a small piece of mounting tape and place it on the back of the snowflake. Place snowflake on the ribbon from smallest to largest.
- Take a 5" piece of ribbon and tie it in a bow. Glue bow to the upper right of the tan card.